**and now here it is Friday night and I'm just finishing it up...so...yay 10 things Friday Night!**
1. I wish it would either be fall or summer....TN/KY can't seem to decide...so its hot sticky and humid out today and cold wet and cloudy yesterday. That kind of crazy back and forth weather just means I'm going to get a cold. I may have to open a can of whoopass on the weather...
2. I'm on the outs with protein drinks. I can't seem to stand them right now which is bad because its one of the ONLY ways I get in enough protein. **forcing one down my gullet as I type.**. I can only stomach Atkins and Pure Protein right now...what kind do you use?
3. FOURTY TWO DAYS. Thats all thats left until I get to see my husband after 9 months of deployment. Then we have another three to go...but I'm counting down...FOURTY TWO DAYS.
4. When I see him in 42 days we are going here... Cozumel, Mexico...I am SO SO EXCITED. It's my first time to Cozumel and I'm looking forward to beaches, sunshine, Mexican food and a little romance.
5. I kicked my butt today again in exercise-land. I did Tabata AND Zumba. Ugh. I'm so sore and tired. Today's tabat moves were speed skater, plank walks, high knee tire run, and back lunges with a hop.
6. Today (Friday) was a fill day! Yahoo. I really needed one. Doc says my labs look good...then tells me that my numbers (labs) are on par with a Gastric patient...meaning they improved much faster than expected. WOOT!
7. Now for the sad part...at least sad to me. I'm only dropping an average of 1pound per week. Doc says that is just my body's thing. Whatever that means...essentially that my loss will be slow...and despite my efforts to the contrary that's just how it's going to be.
8. If you haven't watched the "I Quit" video you should. Clever clever....and if you go HERE you can watch the original video, the company's response, and a pretty great stay at home mom parody.
9. I have now been exposed to the most horrific creepy crawlies in this house. I just sucked up a giant house centipede. I've never seen one before and now I'm all skeeved out...that thing ran FAST...I had to chase it with the vacuum. Ugh. I just want a bug free house...is that so much to ask?
10. Uhm...FOURTY ONE DAYS.
That is all...