Monday, January 20, 2014

A little bit of everything...

It's kind of amazing how a day at the zoo feels like a complete wipeout workout.  I don't even know how to track my calories because I wasn't running...just walking at different speeds...up hills down hills pausing at animals to ooh and ahh with my munchkin kids...

But I am wiped out!


They are so cute, though and we had a great time.  


I bought a Polar FT7 heart rate monitor to help with days like today.  Isn't it pretty?  My favorite color and everything.


I'm super excited.  It tracks heart rate, calories burned and I can wear it in the water.  I've been eyeing them for awhile and they just went on sale so I couldn't pass it up.  Plus...I feel like I'm at the point where I'm fighting for every pound and this will help me keep on track for calories burned vs calories consumed.  I'll tell you how I like it when I finally get it in the mail.

Last but not least....TWO WEEKS until my honey comes back from deployment for good!  I'm just treading water it feels...just trying to keep my head afloat with all that is going on...which is quite frustrating because in just 4 days I'm at the 9 month mark and I WILL have a 1 in front of my weigh in.  I WILL!

So there you have it....a little bit of everything...and a little bit of nothing.



1 comment:

  1. I got the same Polar except mine is green and I love it. I love seeing the calories I've burned because it makes it more of an accomplishment and I love seeing the numbers go up the harder and longer I work out lol

    ReplyDelete