Friday, January 31, 2014

9 months out and feeling groovy...

Well, I should have published this back on January 24th...a whole week ago, but one thing after another and it just didn't happen.

I blame having kids.  Because really...everything I'm late for somehow relates back to my munchkins.  It's never just pure lazy or procrastination.  (Hahahaha)

So...on that day I weighed in at 200.8.  Ugh.  So close to my goal...but it STILL took me close to a week to finally get to that 1 at the front of my weight.  I'm there now so I guess we can say its "old news."

Other than that let me just tell you a few things...

1.  I sit down and look down and my gut is so flat.  Like I can see my thighs which is really weird.
2.  I LOVE crossing my legs comfortably.
3.  I don't eat enough.  I struggle with this every day,  I'm forcing myself to eat more and I think that's why I've started to lose weight again more regularly.  I don't want to starve myself but I'm just not hungry.  Ever.  I'm shooting for 800-1000 calories and 40 gr protein.  I'm talking this over with my doc on the 5th.  I was thinking about getting a fill because I can eat bread/meat/etc but I don't know if that's the best plan now.  
4.  I can eat the heck out of candy.  :/. I hate that candy is a slider food for me.  Skittles are my current nemesis.
5.  I'm not exercising enough.  Because of illness it's been 2 weeks since Zumba and I've only done minimal moving at home.  I REALLY need to ramp it up.  I have big dreams of this once my hubby is finally home.  Until then I feel like I'm treading water a little just staying afloat.
6.  I'm fighting for every pound these days.  I think my big loss days are gone, but I'm ok WTH that because I'm still losing.

So..here are my comparison pics...not a huge difference that I can see (***edited to add clarification...I mean difference between three months ago photos and now.  I definitely DO see the difference from start to finish.**) , but I don't expect that anymore.  Like I said...I'm just happy the scale continues to go down.



In other news...I'm scheduled for the next step for my reduction at the end of March.  Feeling better about it, but still nervous.

And...one more week and our deployment is OVER!  I CAN'T WAIT!!!




13 comments:

  1. I can see a HUGE difference. You look great! And your scars are invisible now (lucky)!

    I'd love to not be hungry...I envy your situation. I eat around 1500 cal/day and still I have to fight the hunger, but I think it is mostly head hunger. (If I keep myself busy, it goes away.) I sense I'm at the right fill level, as anymore and I'm just too tight to eat dense solids.

    Enjoy your reunion with your husband :)

    http://thelapbandchronicles.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lady. I do still have head hunger...thus the skittles that end up in my mouth...it's the worst!

      Delete
  2. You look great!! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a huge difference? Girl, you crazy! lol. Congrats on Onederland. I have lost 30 pounds since my LapBand and I'm now 265 which is your starting weight. I have a very similar body type to yours. Thanks for the pics, it's cool to see the changes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading comments I edited to add that I only meant a difference between three months ago and now. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok...you look amazing. It has been a crazy week and I have been meaning to comment on your One-derland post. I am THRILLED for you!!! How great did it feel to see a 1? I cannot even imagine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was one of those "forever remembered" moments. :)

      Delete
  6. You are doing AWESOME! and YAY for deployment being almost over. I know how that is girl. So happy he is almost home :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. :). Thanks soooo much or the support!

    ReplyDelete