So, I actually looked at a calendar today and in my excitement and zeal for this surgery to finally occur I knocked an entire week off the schedule. Yup. Its not LAST monday I was supposed to start that liquid diet...it was NEXT monday.
Honest mistake....**sheepish grin**
So, today I had less liquid and more food, but kept within my calorie limit. It slightly increased my carbs and decreased my protein, but I still did fairly well on both as far as staying in good ranges. So, I'm proud of myself in that aspect.
A whole week mistake.
See...here is the deal. That overly eager attitude is really here because of all the things I'm looking forward to.
1. I want to feel good and live a long life.
2. I want to skydive and scuba dive. (both of which I've put off due to weight concerns.)
3. I want to do a sprint triathalon. (it still seems too lofty a goal to actually dream of a REAL triathalon...)
4. I want to rockclimb. (It's physically impossible for me.)
5. I want to just pick a pretty something off a rack in a store and be able to just buy it.
6. I want to be able to move without weariness and pain
7. I want to smile and not worry about a double chin.
8. I want to go to my annual checkup and not hear the words morbidly obese and diabetes.
9. I want my children to be healthy.
10. I want to look in a mirror and not silently criticize everything I see wrong...or the reality now...I want to want to look in a mirror. (I don't even own a full length one!)
I don't think those 10 things are too much to ask. And I suppose if I have to wait one more week I can manage that as well.
May 6th cannot get here fast enough!
Totals: Calories 1448 Carbs 116 Fat 61 Protein 107
DAILY FOOD TRACKER