Sunday, April 28, 2013

**Warning** Incision photos!

I know its not pretty...in fact its the exact opposite of pretty.  But, when I started this process I wanted to capture all the parts of being lapbanded...not just the glamorous parts (which I'm still looking for...ha ha ha)

So...I had 4 main incisions made...and one small one on the side that I'm not really sure what it is.



The bruising makes it look much worse than it is...but they are covered with the dermabond and I've literally had no pain associated with the incisions themselves. 


 
Aside from the lovely stretch marks, I hear that the incision marks will eventually completely go away or leave just the smallest of marks.  Thats never really been a concern of mine.  I'd take scars for health.

1 comment:

  1. I'm actually amazed how small they are--and I am betting that once we see your "after" abs, we'll be too jealous of your new shape to even notice any scars! :)

    ReplyDelete