Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Picture Day!

So I had my first, "woah...have you lost weight?" comment and I cannot tell a lie.  It totally boosted my ego and made me feel pretty dang good.

So, I started looking at photos...and check it out...focus on the chipmunk face...the poochy cheeks, the threatening double chin...And you can ooh and aah over that little munchkin of mine too.  That was when he was just a few months old!  I always lost weight on my pregnancy...so I'm probably around 240 here...about 15 pounds ago.

 
I actually thought I looked pretty skinny in this photo.  But those cheeks are still there and note the downward angle of the camera to keep the fatty face looking thinner....Definitely at least weighing 260 here.


And then without the downward angle its a full round face.  This was a couple of summers ago...at my "normal" high of 265-270ish.


 
And this last one...I took about 2 weeks after surgery.  I was at about 250.  We went hiking in the Smokies...

 
 
And then I took a photo today with my phone and couldn't believe how different I looked!  At least I thought I looked different...am I dreaming it?  I'm not looking down.  It was a straight on selfie.  I'm not smiling, I guess...that would pooch those pinchable cheeks some, but even my chin is more defined.
 
 
And this is just a little something fun I took at a fun house...can't wait until the fun house photo is closer to my reality!  (I'm in black with the camera!)
 
 


10 comments:

  1. I love it! You took model pictures too! Its fun and I can totally tell a difference!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can definitely see more chin definition! You're lookin' hot mamma!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are looking wonderful! And your kiddos are precious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a DEFINED and GORGEOUS chin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, a defined chin indeed...and gorgeous eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, a noticeable different in the shape of the face. That's what most people said about me too in the first 6 months, "Are you losing weight? Your face looks so much thinner!" As if that was my goal, but HEY, I'll take what I can get, right? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I can see it--your cheeks and chin look so much smaller, and your eyes look bigger as a result!! Your face is getting even prettier (if that is even possible). Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS--that last post was from "EatenLittle." Stinking Blogger still thinks I'm a spammer because I've commented so many times, lol!

    ReplyDelete